Three Cups Chicken (Rice Cooker Version) by Buffalo IH Smart Cooker
- Chicken (Chopped) Around 1.5kg
- Ginger 100g
- Chili 70g
- Garlic 10 cloves
- Basil 40g
- Sesame Oil 80ml
- Soy Sauce 80ml
- Rice Wine 80ml
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Ginger sliced and chili chopped.
- Choose steam function to heat up the inner pot. Put in ginger. Follow by garlic after ginger is brown (curl up). Then put in chili.
- Put chicken in and stir fry until the skin is bit golden.
- Add in seosoning and let it boil. Close lid.
- Open lid after 5 minutes and add in basil.