Easy Curry Chicken by Buffalo IH Smart Cooker
- 2 large potatoes (cut into cubes)
- 1 pack of Curry Chicken paste
- 600 gram of chicken (cut to pieces)
- 1 tsp of oil
- 1 stalk of emongrass
- 400ml Coconut milk
- 1 bowl of water
- Add oil into the inner pot. Select “Steam” function, adjust timing to 30 minutes. Heat oil, then place in garlic and shallot. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Add chicken, curry paste, lemongrass, 1/3 of coconut milk, water and mix well. Close the lid and let it cook.
- When cooking completes, add in the other 2/3 of coconut milk.
- Simmer it for 5 minutes and enjoy.