Hainanese Chicken Rice (Brown Rice) by Buffalo IH Smart Cooker
- Chicken Maryland 2 pieces
- ecoBrown Steam Brown Rice 3 cups
- Chicken Stock 4.5 cups
- Oil tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Lemon grass 2 stalks
- Chinese wine 1 tbs
- Sesame oil 1 tbs
Shallot 2 pieces
Garlic 3 cloves
Spring Onion 1 piece
Coriander Stem i stalk
- Clean and marinate the chicken with Chinese wine and sesame oil for half an hour.
- Choose ‘Steam’ function on Rice Cooker, then add in oil.
- Add in blended paste, saute till fragrant. Add in rice, water, salt and lemon grass, mix well.
- Put in the steam rack, add in marinated chicken on the steam rack, close the lid.
- Cancel the ‘Steam’ function, choose ‘Grain Rice’ function, press start to cook.
Note: If you are using 3 cups of Jasmine rice, you will only need 3 cups of Chicken stock.