Apple Cider Pork by IH Buffalo Smart Cooker
- Pork Belly – 600g
- Apple Cider 330ml
- Soy Sauce 50ml
- Spring Onions Chilies
- Garlic ( 10 Cloves)
- Ginger ( 5 pcs)
- Rice Wine ( 50ml)
- Use Happycall Double Pan to pan fry pork belly , in low heat for 6 minutes. (Flip the double side pan every 3 minutes)
- Put into Buffalo IH Smart Cooker. (Skin at the bottom)
- Pour Apple Cider, soy sauce, spring onions, chilies, garlic, ginger and rice wine into cooker.
- Choose STEAM function to cook for 30 minutes.
- Take out the cooked meat, cut into pieces, drizzle with the sauces and it’s ready to serve.