Braised Chicken Wings with Soy Bean Paste
|Chicken Wings||800 g|
|Preserved Soy Bean Paste||2 Tbsp|
|Chopped Garlic||1 tbsp|
|Shredded Ginger||1 Tbsp|
|Chopped Spring Onion||1 Tbsp|
|Dark Soy Sacue||2 Tbsp|
|Light Soy Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Sesame Oil||1 tsp|
1. Rinse Chicken Wings and cut into 2 pieces.
2. Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in Pressure cooker and fry chopped garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add soy bean paste and chicken wings to fry until fragrant.
3. Add 400ml of water and seasoning B, bring to boil and cover with lid.
4. Keep on high heat until the pressure regulator indicator turns green. Now reduce your heat to low/medium so that the pressure indicator stays at the green level. If the indicator is red, you need to reduce your heat further.
5. Cook at this temperature for 5-7 minutes. When time is up turn off your heat.
6. Wait until the pressure indicator has dropped down completely before opening the lid.