Red Wine Stew Beef | Buffalo Mini Smart Rice Cooker Recipes
- Beef Brisket 500g
- Potato 150g
- Butter 3 tbsp
- Tomato 200g
- Celery 100g
- Carrot 150g
- Tomato Paste
- Mushroom 150g
- Red wine
- Cut beef into cubes. Coated with flour.
- Heat up a pan and add in butter. Panfry beef until golden colour.
- Remove beef. Add in onion and garlic. Stir fry.
- Add in tomato and celery
- Pour the stir-fried ingredients into Mini Smart Cooker.
- Add in potato, carrot, tomato paste, beef and thyme.
- Pour red wine to over beef.
- Choose "stew" function and set to 2 hours.
- 10 minutes before the time is up, add in mushrooms.
*The recipe is designed for Buffalo Mini Smart Cooker only.