Ginger Vinegar Pork Trotters
|Pork trotters||1 kg|
|Sweet vinegar||600 ml|
|Black rice vinegar||150 ml|
|Sweet rice wine||250 ml|
1. Clean and blanch the pork trotters, drain well and set aside.
2. Put all the ingredients into the 8 L pressure cooker and cover with lid.
3. Use “Steamboat” function (2000 W) to heat up.
4. When the pressure regulator valve starts to shake and make hissing sound, turn to medium heat (1000 W), set time as 12 minutes.
5. Remove the lid when the safety valve (pressure indicator valve) is completely down. Mix well and serve hot.