Buffalo Pressure Cooker has an excellent safety record with a zero-accident record over the past 50 years. It is also the only multi-layered stainless steel pressure cooker on the market.
The multi-layered stainless steel, Buffalo Clad, provides unbreakable structure and the greatest level of safety with high, even heat conductivity.
The commercial series is available in 8L, 12L, 15L, 20L and 30L, the last of which is the largest stainless steel pressure cooker in the world.
- German designed gear tenon interlock can be opened and closed easily. It is also safe,durable, and easy to clean.
- Vertical design increases the safety of the cooker and makes it easy to use and clean.
- Chinese quick pot exclusive: special design with a food residue filter.
- Emergency pressure release valve allows for a safe cooking experience.
- Pressure indicator makes depressurization easy and helps user avoid burns.
- Removable sealing ring is easy and convenient to clean.
- Suitable for use on gas stove, electric stove, induction cooker, and ceramic stove.
- Cooking Surface: Gas stove, electric stove, induction cooker
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
- FREE shipping for all purchases over $60!
- Flat rate shipping of $8 for orders under $60.
- All stock located and sent from Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
- Couriers e-Go and Australia Post, most items delivered within 1-5 business days.
Please note, payment via Direct Debit via PayPal can take anywhere from 4-6 business days to clear. We will despatch items once these type of payments clear. Payment via credit card is instant.
Where are items shipped from?
Unlike the majority of sites online that ship from overseas, all our stock is stored and shipped from our warehouses in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, giving you the peace of mind that your order will be processed and received quickly and efficiently.
We strive to process and dispatch orders as quickly as possible, and this usually occurs within one working day of the order being placed. Please see below estimated shipping timeframes for your order to be shipped as occasionally there might be delays with Australia Post. Your orders will be delivered during normal business hours.
Estimated Delivery Timeframe
NSW & ACT
1 - 2 Working Days
1 - 2 Working Days
QLD & SA
3 - 6 Working Days
WA, TAS & NT
1 - 6 Working Days
Order Status and Tracking
Once your order has been dispatched, an email notification will be sent to your email address with a tracking number.
To track the shipping status of your order, please refer to the email.
If you have any special shipping needs, just contact us as we can most likely make arrangements on request.
Satisfaction Guarantee Promise
We accept returns/exchanges for all items within 14 days of purchase.
In the event if you want to change your mind, simply send back the unwanted items and we will issue you a refund. Please note, the Satisfaction Guarantee Promise only applies when:
- The product is unused and in its original packaging in perfect condition;
- You will cover your own return shipping cost;
- The purchase value of the returned product will be refunded but not the original shipping costs if applicable.
- All items must be returned within 14 days from receipt.
Steps to take:
- Email to email@example.com
- Send your unwanted item back to our address in Sydney, Melbourne or Perth along with a copy of your invoice;
- Once we receive the products, and upon inspection, we will organise a refund.
Click here if you have a returns enquiry.
Warranty and Repair
In addition, all products come with a 12-month manufacturer warranty. If a product becomes defective within 12 months, we will cover the cost of repairs or send out a replacement.
If the model purchased is no longer available, we will exchange it for a replacement of similar value or issue a credit note.
Our warranty does not cover mishandling by the user, e.g., accidental damage.
Steps to take:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- We recommended that you keep the original packaging, i.e. boxes, as that will make it easier for us to dispatch a courier to pick up the defective item;
- Once we receive the products, and upon inspection, we will organise a refund;
Click here if you have a warranty enquiry.
Finally… Why shop with us?
Here are the top reasons why we think you should shop with us!
Processing times – We usually process orders daily, and items are usually shipped out the next day around 10am EST. Contact us if you have any special shipping requirements (e.g., if you need expedited shipping) and we can attend to them.
Customer service is our priority – If you run into any problems or have any special requests, we’ll look into it for you! If you contact us, you’ll usually hear back from us on the same day.
We are Aussie and based in Australia – You don’t need to wait a few weeks just for your product to reach you! Also, if you run into any problems with the products, it’s much easier for you to contact us than to someone overseas because we are local.
Cheap prices guaranteed - We work hard to stay competitive, which is why you will find that our prices beat the rest of the offers available online!
Cookware and kitchenware specialists - While we are a relatively new online store, our business has been in the cookware industry for well over fifty years. This is the reason why we are able to offer such competitive pricing as well as custom designs and wholesaling. You can be at ease when shopping with us as we'll be sure to address any issues to your satisfaction!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: